Arte y pulpos -Gino Real-


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Gino Real

Ilustración del artista americano Gino Real al más puro estilo lifeforce pero en su modalidad tentacular (me refiero a aquella película del bueno de Tobe Hopper en la que había toda una trama de vampirismo energético).

El dibujo pertenece a una serie sobre los siete pecados capitales. En este caso el joven artista de Sarasota (Florida) está representando con esa pareja que permanece en la cama, la lujuria.

My thesis is based on the seven deadly sins. As you can see I only have four here, two others (envy and greed)didn't come out the way I wanted so I scraped them. I do plan on finishing the series though. What I wanted to do was, portray the sins as being very appealing,to show how easy they are to fall into but at the same time give my images some kind of creepiness to show their "deadly" side. So I guess what I'm trying to say is that I wanted my images to be beautiful but kind of dark at the same time. I'm happy with them and I have gotten a lot of positive feed back and I thank everyone for all the kind words, it means a lot.

Más dibujos del artista se pueden ver visitando su blog Realpaint.

Labels:


0 Responses to “Arte y pulpos -Gino Real-”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links

Another Links

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Unión de Bloggers Hispanos blog search directory Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Personal blogs


ATOM 0.3