Erotismo con pulpos -Kevin Hundsnurscher-


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Para ver todo el fetichismo que ofrece Kevin Hundsnurscher en sus fotografías eróticas, visitar su página personal.
Gentle giant
Kevin Hundsnurscher

"I live in Seattle and I take all of my pictures here in the Seattle area. I don't think many people immediately think of fetish when they think of Seattle. In reality there is quite a thriving underground subculture living here. I just happened to be able to slip my way in to capture it all on film.
I've talked to a lot of other photographers and they all seem to be interested in what kind of camera I use, film and so forth. While technical aspects are important, I really don't try and concentrate too much on it. I usually just try and get a shot of the models when they're at their most natural and sexiest. A lot of times I'll track down a girl at a club and ask if I can take her picture; then go on down the street, get a couple of shots and then come back to the club to do it all again. It's not like I have a makeup artist there to help out or lighting rig of some sort. I usually catch them after they've been dancing all night."

Labels:


0 Responses to “Erotismo con pulpos -Kevin Hundsnurscher-”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links

Another Links

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Unión de Bloggers Hispanos blog search directory Personal Blogs - Blog Top Sites Top Personal blogs


ATOM 0.3